how to enroll
There are no conditions for enrollment.
Parents of students shall who have been selected for admission should:
- Attend an Orientation Meeting
- Complete and submit a Written Application by the appropriate deadline
- Sign and acknowledgement of Parent Expectations
- Submit Proof of Immunizations
- Complete a Home Language Survey
- Complete an Emergency Medical Information Form
Applications received after the open enrollment period and lottery date will be placed at the bottom of the wait list, in the order in which they were received.
When an opening occurs, applicants are notified to schedule completion of the application procedure that includes an orientation and family conference.
Alta Public Schools has the right to refuse admission to any child whose birth date falls outside the minimum age requirement in each grade level.
Any information that is misrepresented on the Application for Admission could invalidate the child’s enrollment.